Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18
[Image: website-article-financial-advice.jpg]
Good financial advice is priceless, and the sooner you get it and apply it the better off in life you’ll be.
[justify]Today’s 18-year-olds who are preparing to go to university do so knowing that they are going to rack up a sizeable amount of debt by the time they graduate.[/justify]
[justify]Has anyone sat down with them and fully explained the impact debt has on their life?[/justify]
Advice about the benefits of getting a good education are echoed everywhere but strangely enough young people get little formal advice about financial planning through regular education channels. Aside from what they hear from their parents, who aren’t always the best at giving guidance on money management, they learn by experience.

More details : The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18
Thanks given by:
I never received any advice from anyone, but I really care very little about it. I feel that the only thing I learned is that one needs to NEVER stop learning and more so, it is to do with having desire to succeed. 

I am grateful to my broker FreshForex, who has helped me big time. It is to do with the mighty 7-step educational setup, which helps so much. And allows one to be extremely comfortable with everything.
Thanks given by:
I got it from my dad. He said I should always make wiser decisions when it comes to money. It's pretty useful now that I'm a full-time Forex trader. I need to be watchful of my actions. Choosing FreshForex as my broker is the best decision I have made. I can trade currencies without worrying, and hassle-free.
Thanks given by:
I never received any major financial advice at any age. But that’s no big deal, as I feel that in order to be successful, you just need to be determined. I am just that and with FreshForex, I have found it all very easy to do with multiple reasons, especially to do with the low spreads, high leverages, fast execution, smooth trading platform and having lovely market analysis facility available too. They even got 200% deposit bonus, so what else one needs to succeed?
Thanks given by: