Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Twelve Apostles
The Twelve Apostles is a most beautiful and gorgeous destination of Victoria, Australia. It is a filled with stunning views of nature beauty. I had a great time there during my last journey. I really enjoyed there boating and kayaking. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest interesting points and could make their journey more memorable.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! Buddy, I have make two time plan for going to Australia but feel so sad that both of time never succeeded for going. Welll my uncle had enjoyed his travel of Australia and he explored numerous  of its attraction which makes me crazy for explore these at least one time. So i have make a having fun plan that i will go there after enjoying bus tours from new york city.
Thanks given by:
Well, I have heard the name of The Twelve Apostles for the first time in my life here. It looks really interesting to me through the name and I would definitely like to see some calling and appealing pictures of this destination. Do anyone from board members like to share the pictures here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Twelve Apostles is a famous point which travelers can explore in Australia. This is a collection of limestone on the shore of Port Campbell National Park. I had been there once in my life and had explored this unique place with my mates. I can say that it would be pleasant for all.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! Your post is filled with informative stuff about the Twelve Apostles which is till yet untouched but i wanna included it in my travel experience because i am interested to explore new places for increasing my travel experience. Really feel glad after to know that you enjoyed a lot and get good memories but here i am talk to you about Twelve Apostles and ask to you have you taken images around it. If yes then must share with me some interesting images because i have make a plan for going there before i am interested to see some views from this site.
Thanks given by:
"Matthew321! You are the absolutely right, Australia is filled with most beautiful views and stunning around the world. This place is very charming and pleasant for me. I remember few month ago i went there with my buddies. That time is very memorable and full enjoyment. I have never forget this place and never forget this moment. During my journey, I  captured some views on my camera. I am going to share those views. I hope all member like my post.
[Image: site_197_Sinhalese_421765.JPG]
[Image: 004.-Hill-Inlet-Whitsunday-island-QLD-Ken-Duncan.jpg]
Thanks given by: