Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Travel in June
It’s never too late if you want to go anywhere for enjoying your summer days. I musts ay that if you have still yet wasted you June holidays and never go anywhere so try to go for exploring England and also its beautiful attractions. I hope so it will be a great kind of travel destination for you with your mates. I have enjoyed my June three weeks here with my buddies in last year before taking los angeles to grand canyon tour.
Thanks given by:
Alexander, buddy your experience seem cool and I must share here my experience that I also had enjoyed a good time in England for few weeks and get unforgotten memories. I had explored its famous and attractive places during my journey and spend cool time around them. Durin my exploring period I had explored London of Tower and so on other attractive places. So I also suggest to those members who wasting their summer holidays just go England for enjoying a good time around its attractions.
Thanks given by:
I like your suggestion buddy and will like to talk about Tower of London. cause last days have heard a bad news regarding this. I think there was suddenly fire accident happened. So that's why like to know from you theses days what is the situation of this place Any idea bout that?

I am ready to enjoy east coast tours from nyc.
Thanks given by:
Well, buddies, it is really a nice suggestion for me because still I am sitting free at home and could not finalise any destination for my summer trip. BNow I have determined that I will fo do the tour of England and soon will start travelling towards this country with my sister. It will be the best destination for us to make these days enjoyable for us. But here if you will tell me some name of attractions of England then it will become more helpful to me.

Today my uncle will be back from his east coast of america tours.
Thanks given by: