Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thailand
Gusy. I am going to share about my father's favorite place which is Thailand. It is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches. It has many attention grabbing destinations for tourists like Bangkok, Ko Samui, Chiang Mai, Grand Palace, Phi Phi Islands and many other beautiful attractions. My father told me all these information. He went there last month with my mom. Now he is ready to bus tours to niagara falls from nyc. I hope he will have great time and experience of there as well. What you say about thailand? Have you ever visited this place?
Thanks given by:
Hope so he will spend a great time around this waterfalls. Anyway, Here I am keen to know do you know about Chiang Mai and let me help to know about it. I am curious to read about this travel destination and would like to go for it after niagara falls to boston travel time. Hope so you like to share with me the name of its attractive points as well places to stay in.
Thanks given by:
Thailand is the famous country of Asia and best for visiting. Aiken! You shared such a cool name of place for exploring and for a heavy fun there. I also visited there with my whole family and enjoyed a great time there. I love to go there again and again for my good experience.
Thanks given by:
I am feeling very bad to tell you that guys Thailand is a really new place for me. I have never to be there in my life. I have read your posts and have got enough information about this place. I am willing to be there and wants to know some names of accommodation of this place from you.
Thanks given by:
Aiken! Thailand is the once promising destination. According to traveling point of view, it is the plenty home of alluring attractions. In your post, you have also shared some attractions names of this destination. I really like those attractions and personally have visited all of these. My experience was really nice there. I suggest you also explore this place one time.
Thanks given by:
Thailand has many beautiful attractions and also best destinations for visitors. So sure I will enjoy a nice time here with buddies and have a good time with my buddies. I hope so I will spend a great time once again here because in last year I visited Thailand and Dubai with all, We had explore its many islands and nice places.
Thanks given by:
All of you buddies shared nice views about the attractions of Thailand that is most precious and promising destination that always call tourist must explore it in their traveling life.Bangkok it the pride for Thailand and best tourists attractions place there they explore more interesting places like Grand Palace,Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun and so more things.

las vegas tour packages is a best option for enjoying good time with family.
Thanks given by: