Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempat menarik di Ladakh, India
Kalau tgk citer 3 idiot tu, pasti korang terpegun tgk lake yg warna biru sambil berlatarkan gunung ganang. Ingatkan kat studio. Rupanya tempat tu wujud Winking

[Image: lake.jpg?a1a9ab]

[Image: 3731838528-pangong-lake-ladakh-india.jpg]

[Image: Pangong_Tso.jpg]

[Image: 3731838646-pangong-lake-shore-ladakh.jpg]

Dorang panggil tempat ni Pangong Tso (Pangong Lake)
Bawa bertenang...
Thanks given by: Wonderweiss
fuh. HD betul biru laut langit dia.. Cantik Winking
BUKA AKAUN FOREX ANDA DISINI | SERVIS MEMBEKAL DAN MENCETAK PERALATAN T-SHIRT WHATSAPP DI 0183991568
Thanks given by:
fuh. cantik
[Image: banner468x60.jpg]
Thanks given by:
fuiyo,cantik la,bleh step wallpaper
Thanks given by:
ingat cgi td..
Do You ?
Thanks given by:
I really love the images that you have shared here and I am so sure that this will be so much dashing and worth seeing for sure. I will love to have some fun there more and more. I will love to be there after my bus tours las vegas. I hope it will be an enjoyable time for me.
Thanks given by:
I really like to share your most impressive photos which look very attractive and cool. I really want to explore the world's most fabulous attractions and this is also my most favourite one destination on earth. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. Now my best friend also has a plan to go there to explore the beauty of this alluring destination in the coming months. Before going, he wants to know the names of its nearest good hotels. Anyone have you any idea about it?
Thanks given by: