Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table Mountain
Table Mountain is totally new for me I heard the name of this mountain first time that’s for have no experience about it in my whole traveling life. But being a traveler I also want to go there for my good experience and want to enjoy its natural beauty very much. Anybody have some images of this destination share here.

las vegas yosemite is my favorite for exploring.
Thanks given by:
Table Mountain is a great place on the map of the world. Once sister had an alluring time on this fascinating place and have enjoyed there hiking. She said through this made my visit more amazing and memorizing. here I am going to share some images of this place.
[Image: table%20mountain%20sunset.JPG]
[Image: 4529364302_95e0bde718_o_1027_685_90_s.jpg]
I hope you will like them.

So excited for bus to washington dc.
Thanks given by:
Wow, Kalin, I will liek to say that you have shared really brilliant and lovely views of the Table Mountain with all of us here. It is looking really a cool place to me to enjoy boating and cruising to have an adventurous time. I liked this much and now will plan tour of this place soon in future to have a blast of fun.

Relished my new york to niagara falls tour
Thanks given by:
I do agree with you Elenα that Kalin have shared such nice and lovely view of the table mountain. I feel bad to say that this place is totally untouched for me. I just heard much about it but I have not visited this place in my whole traveling life. I love hiking and boating. After reading your post I wanna must go there and enjoy these activities there. I hope it will be good for me
Thanks given by:
Kalvin! you have shared here such a really beautiful evening views of this place which name is Table Mountain. I want to say that I have no experience of this place and never visited this place ever in my life but this time I will try to go there for enjoying here some time of fun with buddies. I will start travel for this place in next month.
Thanks given by:
Table Mountain is a most adorable destination for visit as travelling point of view. It is a really great place for fun and where you can enjoy many interesting activities like hiking, trekking, camping and photography. I also enjoyed all these activities when I was visited of this most amazing and awesome park. I think you should go there once in your future life if you like to see adventuress places all over the world. I hope you will spend lovely time there.

I have a good experience of new york niagara tours while I was taking this tour.
Thanks given by: