Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sutro Baths
Guys, Let me share some information with you all which my best friend has shared with me. My friend told me that Sutro Baths is the famous attraction of San Francisco it is the historical landmark of this region. It is private public salt water swimming pool. It is world's biggest indoor swimming pool. I keen to know other person's views about it and tell me that my friend says right or not?

I want to enjoy with trip to niagara falls from ny.
Thanks given by:
Sutro Baths is one of the most famous and such a nice kind of place for having fun and which you can see in SFO. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, walking and photography.  I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I would like to share here the some most exciting views of this fabulous destination which I have captured in my camera during my journey. I hope you will like them. Those views   are:
[Image: 4.jpg?t=1461888226]

[Image: Sutro-Baths-Lands-End-Outer-Richmond-San...isco-5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Daisy! According to my point of view, the above member shared with you all the massive stuff about the Sutro Baths. I think after reading his post and seeing the amazing shots of this place you will enough information about this place and explore it easily.
Thanks given by: