Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht
[Image: the-hotel-seen-from-the.jpg]

All of you members won't believe that the view which you can see in the above image is not only a ship as it seems in the image. It is something else. It is a hotel which is shaped as a ship and known as the Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht. It is located in the east coast of South Korea and really a unique and impressive place to have a stay as well as unique to which I  have experienced just after my  Bus trip from new york to Boston.  Here is the adress of the  gotel:
Address: 950-39, Heonhwa-ro, Gangdong-myeon, Gangneung-si, Gangwon, South Korea
Thanks given by:
Abel! It's really amazing stuff that you have shared. At first glance, I am also thinking that it is a ship but after reading your posts can know that it's a hotel which is really an unbelievable thing for me. I would so much love to go there and love to see it with my own eyes. so sure that things like that to trying would be so much amazing. so Thanks for this great sharing.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2017, 03:23 PM)Abel Wrote: [Image: the-hotel-seen-from-the.jpg]

All of you members won't believe that the view which you can see in the above image is not only a ship as it seems in the image. It is something else. It is a hotel which is shaped as a ship and known as the Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht. It is located in the east coast of South Korea and really a unique and impressive place to have a stay as well as unique to which I  have experienced just after my  Bus trip from new york to Boston.  Here is the adress of the  gotel:
Address: 950-39, Heonhwa-ro, Gangdong-myeon, Gangneung-si, Gangwon, South Korea

It is excellent and innovative resort that we are interested in visiting it. However, it is little bit expensive, is not it?. This is the first time I know the resort which shaped as a ship. We should share this, is this only in South Korea or in somewhere else. If you do not mind please give the detail classification such as price anything else you knew as visitor (@ Abel) who have stayed to get the willingness and attraction  to others. However, this is shaped as ship, it must be limited place, time or duration we stay but I know this is the special place and unique as outside designed.  
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2018, 12:23 PM)jorucel Wrote: It is excellent and innovative resort that we are interested in visiting it. However, it is little bit expensive, is not it?. This is the first time I know the resort which shaped as a ship. We should share this, is this only in South Korea or in somewhere else. If you do not mind please give the detail classification such as price anything else you knew as visitor (@ Abel) who have stayed to get the willingness and attraction  to others. However, this is shaped as ship, it must be limited place, time or duration we stay but I know this is the special place and unique as outside designed.  

Why Not, jorucel, I would like to share my all information about the RE: Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht with you here. It is a 4-star hotel and travelers can book this place to stay and see the interesting building of this hotel. It offers really great services to the stayers such as
Free Wi-Fi   
Free parking   
Outdoor pool   
Air-conditioned   
Room service   
Kid-friendly
Health club
Luxury Resort
A Cafe
Seawater pool
Per night stay cost of this place starts from $164 to $170. You can easily book a room at this hotel to visit this unique place.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I have not been there in my whole travelling life but after reading your shared informative posts to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there after ending my 3 day trip to montreal once in coming month with my mates. I am so happy for it. I hope so that it will be a really great time for us. I must share my personal experience with you all after coming back from this journey. Any suggestion for us?
Thanks given by:
This is so cool to see anything like this one. I am quite sure that it will be awesome for you Matthew to go at Montreal and have fun time at there. I have been explored the city myself and that was just so amazing going at there and experiencing some of the stuff like this one.
Thanks given by: