Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sturtevant Falls
I have much heard about Sturtevant Falls from my friends and my brother. when I ask their about travelling experiences, They all suggested me to must visit this place if you have never been there in your life. they just tell me this is located in California no more about this. I want to know complete detail from all of you guys about this. If you have so must share with me here I am waiting your replies.

I have enjoyed boston to niagara falls bus tours with my besite.
Thanks given by:
I want to share here that I have visited Sturtevant Falls in last year with my two friends and enjoy here many things with each other. So now I want to tell you that It is Located in southern California area.
Its beautiful image is here now Ia m going to share with you
[Image: sturtevantfalls2-18-08012.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sturtevant Falls is really new kind of fun option for meI have never been around it ever in my life till yet. It's been so long to explore like thsi place so would love to make a move around it for making my summer time more fabulous for me. do you have any suggestion for the first tour of this waterfall?
Thanks given by:
I would say both of these that you have shared really nice and most impressive images and information about Sturtevant Falls. I really like to share your image which views very awesome and cool. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination among the all fun and nature's sightseeing lover. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I want to know about your next plan?
Thanks given by:
William Blake! I like to say that your shared image of this waterfall is so attractive and also good for visiting lovers. I will try to spend my nice time here as well as with buddies here. I wanna say that if you have visited this place ever in your life so share with me a nice hotel name where I will stay here while my next trip to Sturtevant Falls.
Thanks given by: