Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street artwork
Yesterday, my sister had shared with me some images of the Street artwork. Which I am going to share with all of you here. Because the members of this community like work of art.
[Image: ?resize_to=width&src=https%3A%2F%2Fartsy...quality=80]
[Image: graffiti_main_3.jpg]
[Image: tristan-eaton-urban-art-and-street-art.jpg?ssl=1]
I will see your views about this work of art after my bus tours to niagara falls NY.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, I am loving to say that you have shared really pretty images with all of us. I must say these pictures show the great artwork which has been done in the street. I love the art and it is always great for me to explore such sort of place and increase my knowledge. So, thanks for sharing here.
Thanks given by:
It is so good to see this great Street artwork shots here. I like this as this sort of things really inspires me always. Like this artwork often to see in Berlin, New York City, Montreal and Melbourne. Love enjoying walking along these streets. would love to visit it out. well, have you ever been around these mentioned cities?
Thanks given by:
these are beautiful. I think back in kuala lumpur we are embracing street arts too.. More beautiful curated pieces can be seen around the city.
Thanks given by:
Sadd! Good to know that you liked my shared artwork and also shared stuff about the Kuala Lumpur where you have been starting the embracing street arts too. I will try to visit in the next days. Hope so I will enjoy having fun there.
Thanks given by: