Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statue of liberty
The Statue of Liberty is a clossical neoclassical sculpture on liberty island in  New york Harbor city. I am going to explore it through my new york tour.I am so much excited because I heard about numerous time from other travelers which explored it but now I am going to explore it with my own eyes so I am so curious for its exploring.

My aunt and uncle thinking to take tours in las vegas.
Thanks given by:
The Statue of Liberty is a most fabulous historical landmark of New New York City. I also spend remarkable time there when I was visited of this awesome city. I have captured a lot of images there. Best of luck for the tour and I hope you will have a joyful time there. I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture many incredible views of this attraction.

My friend so much excited about his thousand islands ny cruise
Thanks given by:
I am just free for exploring the precious place and I can't explain my feeling that how I enjoyed there in the shadow of the beautiful city. I have taken photography nearby this statue and I am interested in shared some views with you.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3xEbv_zMpXwOFpMT671l...GRw1Rj3w5A]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK8YDHv22zRFiYYxZdhmf...AIisuYRR69]
Thanks given by:
I must say here that it is a best and also a good post which you have shared here with all of us. I like to say that I will spend a good time here as well as soon. I want to go NYC for exploring this historical attraction once again with my best friend, he is also a big lover of this statue for exploring again and again.
Thanks given by: