Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiti Valley
I must say here that now Ia m planning about to go for visiting NY and then I will take its new york to niagara falls tours with my three friends. I will try to enjoy in NY my experience of camping but I must say that Spiti Valley is one of the most desired places for camping.  Spiti Valley is a River in India and also best area for enjoying time with friends.
Thanks given by:
I also have tried 2-Day New York to Corning Glass Center Museum and Niagara Falls Tour through Top bus tours and that makes me feel so good ever. I have been explored its fantastic places and enjoyed a lot there. I will surely like tp be around it and this is going to be a great way of fun for sure.
Thanks given by:
Spiti Valley is the more beautiful and attractive valley for enjoying a good time. It has lot of attractions in it which attracts to the visitor for go there again and again. I also visited there with my love and enjoyed a lot of fun there. I have many images to this destination which I captured during my explore there.
Thanks given by:
After reading your exciting views about Spiti Valley, I am pondering to see this valley personality. You must share some images of Spiti Valley which you personally have captured. Now I would like to see the shots of this place and then will go for the tour of this destination soon.

washington dc bus tours were superb.
Thanks given by:
Before last two year, I stayed at the places where there was no electricity at all and that place name is Spiti Valley. It is a nice River of India and the best place for travelling lovers in winter days. I must try to share its nice image here which I had captured from here. Hope you like it and try to visit.
[Image: INTRODUCTION.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Alexander...! I must say that you have shared most adorable and charming views of Spiti Valley. I appreciate your sharing. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking and photography. It is an adventure place where you can enjoy many outside activities. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest attractions and make their tour more memorable.
Thanks given by:
Here I m going to share a beautiful place which is located near the Spiti Valley. A key monastery is a great place which is located near this valley and this is a well know attraction among visitors. This place offers a beautiful scenery to enjoy and quite peaceful as well. I think buddies should add this one.
Thanks given by: