Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Funny
I really liked this corner which is placed here by the admin. It is really the best area where we can  post something funny to make smiles and also give a relaxation to mind. I am going to share some jokes here who really made me laugh and hope you guys also like this sharing. 
[Image: Something-Wrong-in-Water-Funny-Joke-in-English.jpeg]

[Image: faa288c258e94ead669a200ab249e259.jpg]

[Image: funny-jokes-in-english-for-whatsapp.jpg]
Thanks given by: Abel
Winking
Winking
Winking
Wow, you have shared here some jokes which makes me happy and feeling laughing. I love it and it is a really best way for smile someone who is sad and buy in his or her routine life. so sure I will share with you more then stuff like it in next time here. Good sharing keep it up... :)
Thanks given by:
Ami, It is really a great thing for me to know that you liked my shred post above and those jokes make you laugh.  Open-mouthed_smile Open-mouthed_smile  Winking  It is also nice thing that you appreciated me for this sharing and  now I want to see  something like this from your side.  Do you ave any funny collection like this to share with all of us?
Thanks given by:
Elaena, well really cool collection you have shared with all of us. I like this and now going to share something from mycollection.

What will you say about this?
Thanks given by:
Zee143, First of all, It is really good to know that you liked my collection. I always love to share my stuff with others as it is a way of fun fro me. By the way, The video which you shared with all of us is also nice nad I liked it. The baby in the video is looking really cute. So, nice sharing from your side as well and keep it up.

Pondering to take bus tour to niagara falls from new jersey
Thanks given by:
http://lolsheaven.com/wp-content/uploads...y-Life.jpg
Thanks given by:
Well, Guys, I am going to admire the effort of all of you for sharing really a nice stuff here. I really liked all of these jokes and feeling really fresh now. I think this kind pdf sharing is really best for others to make smiles and forget worries for a while. Nice job b all of you and keep it up.

I am going to catch bus san francisco to yosemite
Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
Nice conversation is going here. I am going to agree with Elenα. It is really nice the admin created this corner for fun. Anyhow, you have shared such amazing jokes LOL. After reading these jokes, I am decided I also share some stuff about this here in my next post.
Thanks given by:
A man limbs into the bar with a cane and alligator. The bartender stops and says hold on a second here, you can't bring that animal here, they aren't allowed. So the man said but my alligator does a really cool trick...
The bartender "says well then let's see!" so the man wipes out his hand shoves it into the gator's mouth. He then takes his cane and start bashing the gator in the head with it. A crowd gathered around and everyone was astonished when he pulls out his hand without a single scratch.

He looks around the crowd and says, "Does anyone else want to try?" An Old lady raises her hand and says... "Sure but don't beat me with the stick." WinkingWinkingWinking
Thanks given by:
would anybody like to say sardar Jokes ;
) I would love hear from next member's post.
Thanks given by: