Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solvang!!
Solvang is one of the best city in California and i have enjoyed this place with my some friends that time as so best for me. I want to go there again with my lover but now i am busy in my others tours so that's why I cannot go to this place.  But when i will free from these tours so then I must go there.
Have you enjoyed niagara falls bus tours
Thanks given by:
I am going to agreeing with you that Solvang is a most beautiful and gorgeous city of California and which offers a lot of most fabulous and excellent place to have great fun among the visitors. I also spent a really good time there with my mates so I would like to share the names of some well known destinations which are my favourite like:

Santa Ynez Valley
Nojoqui Falls
Gaviota Peak
River View Park
Elverhoj Museum of History & Art

I hope my shared list about attractions would be useful for you.
Thanks given by:
Would like to go to Solvang City after bus tour to Yosemite from Los Angeles because have a plan to be in California. So, will make sure to extend days of my travel time. So, guys I have noted these suggestions so will make sure to see these places when to be in Solvang. Hopefully, it will be full of fun travel for me.
Thanks given by:
There are seriously lots of places in the Solvang to see around it. i will like to be there and this will be so much charming time as it. I will like to be there and this will be so much impressive and best time as it for sure ahead.
Thanks given by: