Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smartphone Applications
Does anyone know a good smartphone application for travellers? I am interested in an application where I can get some reccomendations, find nice places to stay etc.. I_do_not_know
Thanks given by:
Tlind is a smart phone application based on the theory of six degrees of separation. By means of this application anyone among millions of users can get contacts and recommendations. Everybody is an acquaintance of the Queen of England or the President of the Russian Federation through several people.
At the same time Tlind is not only one of the means of communication, it is the source of passive income. You can recommend a person to communicate with for a fee.
Advantages of Tlind:
- it is the first system of selling personal data by the customer;
- it is a new system of social cooperation, which is based on phone contacts;
- enhancement of your phone book by means of integration of all your acquaintances' contacts;
- it is a chance to get income for any user of the messenger;
- it is the virality of users, any user can increase the price of his contacts and involve new acquaintances;
- it has a version for Android.
We are planning to carry out the ICO at 2 stages:
The first stage is Pre-ICO on September 25 - October 1, 2017
The second stage is ICO on November 10, 2017 - January 1, 2018[img]tlind.io[/img]
Thanks given by:
julia_tlind, I am going to appreciate your great haring here as it is really helpful for me. I am a travelers and to read about such kind of traveling apps is something really useful for me. I am going to hare this stuff with others after my new york bus tour packages
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2017, 02:50 PM)Abel Wrote: julia_tlind, I am going to appreciate your great haring here as it is really helpful for me. I am a travelers and to read about such kind of traveling apps is something really useful for me.  I am going to hare this stuff with others after my new york bus tour packages

Dear Abel,
Thank you very much! 
I am glad to hear that I can help you and my tip is useful.
Thanks given by:
julia_tlind, like able love to say that you have shared cool stuff with us.This is also useful for me and really want to say keep sharing like this more with all of us.

nyc niagara falls tour was thrilling for my parents.
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2017, 01:49 PM)Zee143 Wrote: julia_tlind, like able love to say that you have shared cool stuff with us.This is also useful for me and really want to say keep sharing like this more with all of us.

nyc niagara falls tour was thrilling for my parents.

I really like your reply! Thank you very much! Hope you will like the appllication.
Thanks given by: