Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shinjuku Gyoen want to explore!!
[Image: 8.-Shinjuku-Gyoen-1-1.jpg]
Shinjuku Gyoen is another famouse place of Japan, this place is very pleasant and surrounding love in 4 people. Most people enjoy this place attractive and beautiful views. I want to explore this place but i am not known about this place i want to more know about this place then i will visit this place Now i am enjoying lax to yosemite tour till then all members give this place about.
Thanks given by:
According to my knowledge, Shinjuku Gyoen is national garden which is located in Tokyo, Japan. It is a wonderful place in Tokyo, Japan where a number of visitors come just for enjoying some time to be around of its luxury attraction and enjoy relaxing time there. Shinjuku Gyoen is almost filled with greenery and this thing always makes me amazed.
Thanks given by:
I am going to agreeing with you that Shinjuku Gyoen is a most fabulous garden of Japan where you can enjoy some time with buddies. It is famous for its incredible beauty. Its lush greenery spots appeals me a lot. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking and photography. I will love to say all fun and travelling lover that you should go there once in your future life for fun.
Thanks given by: