Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selecting the right broker
As i said previously, i am looking for selecting good broker for myself, so what's criteria you have for it? and what broker you work with?
Thanks given by:
Selecting right broker is absolutely must and that’s something that any sensible guy should understand. I did not do much work after finding FreshForex, I mean, it’s just crazy to miss out on broker with conditions and offers as they have and you can just see it yourself!

[Image: 25tf11y.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have been in for searching a lot and finally I found my perfect partner in Alpari, I don’t think I could ever find out better broker this them, as they are in the industry for 17 years with licensed by 3 top international regulators, it’s one of the largest brokerage houses in the world and leads to some serious benefits and comfort. The biggest joy I figured out with them is their bonuses and all such stuff, it gives extra yard of comfort to me especially to do with this http://alpari.com/en/promo_bonus/promo/bonus-101/, it’s just extra-ordinary and one of the best things to have as trader!
Thanks given by:
Selecting right broker is no child’s play because you are often dragged into attraction instead of realistic scenario; it’s the reason why we need to be wise. I go with Manhattan Global Markets, it’s not a broker that has set world on fire for the features they provide, but they have definitely done it through their simple and straight forward structure with no non-sense policy with been a true STP, it’s prime example of how brokers should be and I am proud to be with them!
Thanks given by:
A right broker is the one that works for you and not against you. I am with FreshForex, It is a regulated and true ECN broker offering services across spot forex, CFD’s (Gold, Oil, Stocks) and Binary Options. There is no minimum to deposit! Up to 1:1000 leverage & 101% tradable bonus is massive. With near zero spreads & fast executions you can be assured of good trading conditions. There is currently a $1000 No-Deposit offer via Telegram app!
Thanks given by:
Forex is a good business and choosing a broker is very important factor of this online business. Always choose a regulated and reputed broker which has good support,spread is low and has fast execution.

most popular forex brokers
Thanks given by:
Yes, I agree selection of broker makes a lot of difference, if we wish to succeed then having right broker is very important. I am currently working with OctaFX broker and they are one of the finest with been worldwide recognized company servicing since last 6 years and have won over 18 awards, it’s extremely good working with such safe and secure broker and makes me entirely comfortable and relaxed with doing everything and that obviously enhances my performance in great way.
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2016, 02:45 AM)Mike Denton Wrote: As i said previously, i am looking for selecting good broker for myself, so what's criteria you have for it? and what broker you work with?

Here is a good selection of FX brokers with malaysian support : https://www.mrforex.com/en/malaysia/ (or in bahasa malaysia: https://www.mrforex.com/ms/ )
my main criteria are: Malaysian support, regulated (FCA,ASIC..), and ECN account.
Thanks given by:
In my opinion broker selection nowadays is really becoming hard because a lot many brokers joining in and many winding up too. However i think there are a few brokers like hotforex, octa, xm, fxprimus, oanda, lmfx etc which can still be shortlisted while looking for a decent broker.
Thanks given by:
NAk pilih broker, kena lihat apa bonus yang di offer, kemudian proses withdrawal dan depositnya mudah atau tidak
Thanks given by: