Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Monica State Beach
Santa Monica State Beach is a most exciting holiday destination of the world where a lot of visitors come here annually with family and kids and enjoyed their holidays. I love this destination due to its rich nature beauty. I also have a plan to go there at the end of this month to enjoy some time with my mates. I am so happy for it. I hope we spent really good time there and come back with great memories. Before going, I want to know the names of its nearest good acommodations?
Thanks given by:
Santa Monica State Beach is a quite interesting place for enjoying, skating, biking, camping, hiking and kind of much more. Now I am going to share some names of hotels where you can enjoy a good stay.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
Hotel Carmel - Santa Monica Hotel
Shutters on the Beach Hotel
Bayside Hotel
I am so sure these would be useful for you.
Thanks given by:
Santa Monica State Beach is new for me and I have never gone yet in my life but I want to know more details about if this place. I want also see some images of this place. Guys do you know so let share with me. I am waiting for all members next reply.
Thanks given by:
Well! The above-shared stuff is quite enough to know about the Santa Monica State Beach and plan the journey. Bentley ! just like you I also never visit this destinaion and now I will go ahead for this soon. This will be great and enjoyable for me to visit this destinaion and get a superb experience of being there. It will be quite interesting to see some shots of this destinaion. So let's see what other members wills hare with us.
Thanks given by:
Santa Monica State Beach is not new destination name to me. I have read up something interesting about Santa Monica State Beach and now seeing your views. So, willing to visit Santa Monica State Beach with mates for having fun and enjoying all of these ventures there which Zee143 mention in her post.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: