Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Monica Beach
Guys i'm just so happy for my next tour which target is Santa Monica Beach. I want to know about it from all of your side because I have no idea about it before going there I want to know about it in proper details. I just always love to try new kind of tremendous sort of stuff so much. It really feels good to try stuff like this for sure and hopefully will have fun there too.
Thanks given by:
It is a great State park in Santa Monica, California. It is really a nice location to spend time with the family or alone on weekends. It is really the great spot to enjoy a lot of ventures. Great place for skating, biking, and many moire other fun things. Food is really great there. so I am sure that it would be so much great for you to be there at that for fun.

My sister is going to enjoy the niagara falls trip from nyc.
Thanks given by:
Santa Monica is a coastal city in California, Santa Monica State Beach is the most popular and most attractive attraction in this city. this place is rushed with people especially at weekend. It is the best place to get some mental relaxation. So I will say that you will spend a great time at this destination and will collect memorable moment.
Thanks given by:
Santa Monica Beach would be a great and so much fun destination as well as for visiting after ending my some urgent works. I hope so I will spend my nice time here and have a great time with my buddies. If you have some images of Santa Monica Beach let's share with me. I want to know.
Thanks given by:
Santa Monica State Beach is a California State Park.I think it is the best place to go there with family for a lot of fun. Santa Monica is a coastal city in California that is attention grabbing for all. So hopefully, your tour will remain memorable.Most of the visitors come there in weekend to have a lot of fun.On weekend it remain crowded with fun seekers.
Thanks given by:
I will love to say all member haves shared such a nice and interesting views about Santa Monica State Beach. It is also famous park and my favourite too. I also spent a good time there but after reading your shared most impressive views to increase my craze. So I have a plan to go there again at the end of this months for having fun with my mates. I hope we will spent amazing time there as well I had during my last journey.
Thanks given by: