Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Monica
Santa Monica is a really good place for visit around the world that you can explore in USA. It is a best place for having fun and tourists can enjoy there photography and walking. I also enjoyed both of these activities while I was visited of this most amazing and charming place. I would love to go there again in my free time. Ayone have you ever been there if yes then how was your personal experience?
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! Santa Monica is California's city and this city located in the west of downtown Los Angeles, Last month i explored this place with my college friend, this place really charming and filled with stunning views. When i come back from this place so i am very happy because i spent this place very incredible time with my college friend.
Have you enjoyed niagara falls bus tours
Thanks given by:
I like to read both of your views about Santa Monica and love to say that I am thinking to explore there in next month and want to explore its attraction which my dad have suggested me. I will explore there with my bestie and quite sure that we both have a remarkable time at there.
Thanks given by: