Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandy Beaches!!
Sandy Beaches is one of the best places for traveling and I have explored this place during my travel deals los angeles city. That time was so best for my life and I want to go there again with my family. Now I want to know your views about of this place and these tours so let share with me.
Thanks given by:
Sandy Beaches is a well known holiday destination of the world where a lot of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and enjoyed their holidays. I love this destination due to its rich nature beauty. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try its interesting thins and could make their journey more memorable.
I need some suggestion about rock city ruby falls package ?
Thanks given by:
So glas after knowing your views about sandy beaches and now I am going to drop some names of beaches wher I had a wonderful time in the world. So here we go
Luskentyre Beach
Hyams Beach
White Beach
Datai Bay
Kauna'oa Bay
Playa Flamenco
Matira Beach
Do let me know what you all will like to say about them?
Thanks given by:
Zee143 , I love to see beaches from the world's attraction. These beaches names which you dropped in your post are new and totally untouched from my personal experience but now added them for exploring and enjoying sunbathing and other outdoor activities as well as very soon.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2018, 12:43 PM)Zee143 Wrote: So glas after knowing your views about sandy beaches and now I am going to drop some names of beaches wher I had a wonderful time in the world. So here we go
Luskentyre Beach
Hyams Beach
White Beach
Datai Bay
Kauna'oa Bay
Playa Flamenco
Matira Beach
Do let me know what you all will like to say about them?

You have shared really bet information about if this plec and these places names are so best for traveling. I have also enjoyed this kind of places in my whole life. I ahead wish to go there again in my coming life. Guys, what are saying about it?
Thanks given by:
Would you like to tell me which Sandy Beaches you explored till yet? I am keen to read here and looking for your reply. Hope you like to say all frankly here. Maybe it helps me to add few names of beaches into my hit list. So, looking to read your quick reply here.
Thanks given by: