Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Francisco
My sister will take it day trips from san francisco in the coming up days. I have suggested this tour to her and she like my suggestion. I am so much happy and wishful that she will enjoy cool time.I wish that my hopes for her will remain as well i expect for her that she will get dazzling and remarkable experience from San Francisco.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
San Francisco is also my most favourite one travel destination. I really like to see its most fabulous fun and natural places. I also have a plan to go there after finishing my 2 day trips from boston to enjoy some time with my few family members at the end of this month. I am so happy for it. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us. Any recommendation for us.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, Good to know that you are going San Francisco after completing your 2-day trips from Boston. There is no doubt that San Francisco is well known due to its stunning and attractive places but i like to recommend to you some places which you should explore them while your San Francisco' s travel.
Golden Gate.
Angel Island.
Alcatraz Island.
Golden Gate Park.
Asian Art Museum.
Golden Gate Bridge.
Fisherman's Wharf.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
San Francisco is the place where you always really like to enjoy stunning of the places and having great sort of time at anywhere like this makes me feel just so much fun. I used to enjoy myself a lot always at places as these. Quite sure that something more like this is gonna be so nice.
Thanks given by: