Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Clemente
San Clemente is a really great place for visit and where you can enjoy holidays with family and friends. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its rich nature beauty. I also visited there and I explored its nearest attractions for having enjoyment. It is best place to enjoy nature viewing, kayaking, boating, camping, diving and golf surfing. Anyone, have you ever been there if yes then how was your personal experience?
Thanks given by:
I just heard about San Clemente from other tourists who come to visit personally i have no experience in it but my mom have a having plan to move on California with with me and her some friends after enjoying new york to niagara falls . So i will try to visit it with her and enjoy good time around its rich beauty.
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! San Clemente is the city to Orange County, California.this place is amazing and fabulous. Last 2 months ago i went there with my family and few buddies. I have no idea I will very enjoy and have great fun. This place is the biggest specialty is there lot's of beaches.These beaches are most attractive made this place. My family and my friend went to San Onofre State Beach. This beach very amazing and wonderful to visitors. I wish will go there again but this time i will go there with my lover. Isaiah, You have never explored this place so I suggest you should go there and enjoy this place I am sure you will spend a good time in place.
Thanks given by:
As the San Clemente is best to enjoy the nature viewing, kayaking, boating, camping, diving, and golf surfing so I would love to explore out it surely. I just so much love to do all these things and love to spend my time always on like this place. I just really sure about that to being around it would be really fabulous to have fun.
Thanks given by: