Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salam Perkenalan Dari Hambe
Assalammualaikum dan salam forex...
hambe orang baru di forum portalkini ini, kalau hambe ada terSL dan terMC maafkan hambe ye... tegur2 lah hambe yang baru ini...
Thanks given by: lee.belisar
welkam2. Selamat berforum
BUKA AKAUN FOREX ANDA DISINI | SERVIS MEMBEKAL DAN MENCETAK PERALATAN T-SHIRT WHATSAPP DI 0183991568
Thanks given by:
wslm broo..welcome to portalkini n happy posting.. :)
Thanks given by:
w'salam saya pun baru di sini harap dpd tunjuk ajar
Thanks given by:
[Image: vpf9.jpg]
Need help? Click here to talk to our customer support
Site: http://www.gdmfx.com
Page: facebook.com/GDMFXcom
Email: customersupport@gdmfx.com
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1441364_356665897804091_1772581557_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2012, 09:53 PM)GDMFX Wrote: Assalammualaikum dan salam forex...
hambe orang baru di forum portalkini ini, kalau hambe ada terSL dan terMC maafkan hambe ye... tegur2 lah hambe yang baru ini...

I was browsing this forum and I saw this thread. Lucky I am. Its nice to see gdmfx here. I am a newbie Forex trader and actually have a classic account with you. Right now, I'm doing the demo account. Looking forward to be a successful trader soon. Thanks for all your help.
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2013, 05:57 PM)lee.belisar Wrote:

I was browsing this forum and I saw this thread. Lucky I am. Its nice to see gdmfx here. I am a newbie Forex trader and actually have a classic account with you. Right now, I'm doing the demo account. Looking forward to be a successful trader soon. Thanks for all your help.

Thank you for being with us. You can follow our official thread here.. All the latest information and updates available there.
Thanks given by: lee.belisar
(11-12-2013, 02:58 PM)GDMFX Wrote:

Thank you for being with us. You can follow our official thread here.. All the latest information and updates available there.

Thanks. It is alright if I post question here in case it may arise in the future? Thanks and have a good day.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2013, 12:30 AM)lee.belisar Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 02:58 PM)GDMFX Wrote:

Thanks. It is alright if I post question here in case it may arise in the future? Thanks and have a good day.

Can no problem sir..
Thanks given by: