Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SKY LANTERN FESTIVAL!!
This is a very best and old festival of Taiwan and this is very oldness festival, This Year I went there and the festival was almost  started and I think this date about 10 February, Anyways that time was really memorable for me beause I was  a sky  filled with total lightness, hat time sky was looking very beautiful and filled with pleasant views. I am going to share those views.
[Image: 80932164848_events_lanterns.jpg]
[Image: Taiwan-768x379.jpg]
bus tours from boston to niagara falls is the best road tour.
Thanks given by:
Bentley, To be honest, I have heard a lot about this festival, But i did not have tried yet in my life. I am so sure that this will be so much stu8nning and captivating time for me for sure. I will love to have some fun there and wanna know when this festival will start?
Thanks given by:
Bentley, I am going to say that you have shared really amazing and lovely views of the SKY LANTERN FESTIVAL with all of us. I just loved these images because it is looking really a nice festival to see a thousand lights in the sky. I would love to attend this festival on the next time. Do you share the dates of 2018 with me?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I also heard about SKY LANTERN FESTIVAL from many of the visitors and all said this is a great thing for getting cool memories. I have talked about this with my colleagues and she told me maybe it will be starting from February 16, 2018. You can also visit https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/tai...n-festival this page.

Had lots of fun through niagara fall tours from new york.
Thanks given by:
Abel! I am happy to see you like my sharing and like it this views, I suggest you must enjoy this event in coming years and coming years date is It is due to start on Friday 2nd March.
Thanks given by: