Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roy Here
I will say Hello to all board members. I am Roy and a new member here. I am very fond of travelling. So that I  registered in this community. I want to share my travel experiences to others and want to gain  knowledge about different travel places from their side.  I choose this community for having a discussion about travelling because in this community i saw much information about travel. I hope I will have a good time here.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Roy! Nice to see you here as a member of this community. I am also a member of this community and my name is NORMAN. Being a member of this community, I would like to say welcome here. Nice to hear that you like the stuff which had shared here about the traveling. I am sure you will also get adorable information about this through this community which will increase your knowledge.

I had enjoyed usa west coast trip.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Roy, It is really good to see that you are a new member of this community. My anme is ABel and being a member of thsi board, I would like to say you welcome here. Travel is a mutual hobby between us. I will like to know about those places which always grab your attention towards them. What would you say about them?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Happy to be here and would like to say welcome you, Roy. Hope to see participation from your side. Anyway, must say it's great to see you all because we have a mutual interest I mean love to talk about travel. Hope it will be fun for me to spend time.
Thanks given by: