Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhine Falls!!
The Rhine Falls is biggest waterfalls in Switzerland Europe. this place is situated on the High Rhine on the border within the part of the f Schaffhausen and Zürich. i have explored this place and see this place beauty and i could not forget this place beauty from my mind. Have anyone explored this place so kindly share with me your experiences.

My sister is going to family day trips from los angeles .
Thanks given by:
Bentley , After reading our post it seems to me should go to see the beauty of Rhine Falls at least once in life. Will love to do so and make sure to be there after boston to new york bus tour to have fun and enjoy more. Will love to go ahead for it soon as I could.
Thanks given by:
In my point of view, Rhine Falls is a perfect place to have a great fun in Switzerland. It is a filled with stunning views of nature and tourists can enjoy there boating and a lot of other most exciting things. I love the natural places and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there about few times ago and I explored its nearest interesting points for having enjoyment. In my point of view, it is a best place for family picnic.

I am  so much excited about my washington dc bus tour from Boston
Thanks given by: