Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently come back
I am recently come back from tours from washington dc and enjoyed myself at this so much. It always amazed me to explore DC. I am sure that i will be enjoy myself at this out, That makes me feel truly wow to have fun on the things like these out so much. Whats your opinion about it?
Thanks given by:
Good know that you have a really amazing time through this. I am much glad and would like to say that its sounds are really cool and I am so sure through this will have an amazing time through. Anyway, do let me know which attractions have you explored while your visit?

Any idea about yellowstone package?
Thanks given by:
Wow, Daisy, Its really cool to know that you are back after having a good time with tours from washington dc and Now I am keen to know about the weather and attractions of the region where you were and have a cool time. Will you share about them?
Thanks given by:
I have also done from my side the tour of DC with my buddies. In last month I have enjoyed its Arlington Cemetery, George Washington’s Mount Vernon and Washington DC Highlight Tour, that was a 1-Day tour and we had enjoyed here many attractions as a visiting and also wanna go there once again in future.
Thanks given by:
Yes buddies I would like to tell you that which attraction I have visited during my tour those places names are Reflecting Pool, Jefferson Memorial, Capitol Hill, Washington Monument, Potomac River, US Capitol and Library of Congress. All these place has alluring views who grab the attentions of tourists toward them. I will suggest to all fun freaks must visit there and have blast of fun.
Thanks given by: