High Falls Gorge, 
Ausable River, 
Whiteface Mountain Lift, 
Lake George,
Ausable Chasm,  
Flushing, 
Manhattan, 
Brooklyn, 
I am really happy to share that I will explore all of these attractions while my 2-day tour because all of these attractions are added in my tour. I am really excited and happy to visit these places.

bus from nj to florida is my next tour. 
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! I will like to say that you have elected fascinated destinations names. I am full of hope that you will have a splendid time there. Would I read about Whiteface Mountain? It is the new name of the place for me.
Thanks given by:
Your excitement for this tour is truly right because these are best sights to visit and you will enjoy fully while taking the tour of these places. You have added the best spot for exploring in your cart that will make the time really remarkable for you. Now if you will share some stuff regarding these places like as Whiteface Mountain and Ausable Chasm then will become truly nice to see for us.
Thanks given by:
Ausable Chasm will be really good if you will be there. I had been there and this will be really very much impressive stuff like it always ahead. I am gonna spend out the time this way and will be happy for sure.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN...! I appreciate your sharing. Truly your shared all these places are the best for travelling and tourists can enjoy a lot most fabulous and interesting things such as hiking, walking, trekking, camping, nature viewing, photography, shopping and dining. I also enjoyed myself while I was visiting this kind of places. Best of luck for the tour and I am so sure that it will be a really great time for you and you will come back with a lot of pleasant memories. I will suggest you must take your camera with you.
Thanks given by: