Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RS2 was given an attempt by me
Since the majority of the players is on the member worlds the number of bots compared to the number of players will probably probably be less. This is an assumption about the member worlds, like I said. What do you mean with that Runescape3 does not have the support OSRS to buy OSRS gold? Support from gamers or from jagex? From what I know Runescape3 players support eachother well, by giving stuff and instructing things. I have not been connected with all the Runescape3 service, but I doubt the quality of support from jagex is less in one game than.

There is A misconception that the graphics are nostalgic. Its not accurate, I recall trying this graphics were just not like this and as it premiered then, it had been 2013, not 1992. They were bad and they are still bad. Its not only the polygon, choppy animations and colours, but the way it takes a very long time to respond to basic commands is not excusable and is unbearable. Both versions and I have played for over a hundred hours of each version to test to provide it the chance. Its boring has a community that is very toxic and dull. (but all matches do). Sorry Peon, cant agree with much of what you say in Runescape, it seems scripted, rather and desperate'fake'.

I played with Classic to 2003/2004 from 2001. RS2 was given an attempt by me but that I couldn't get into it. I don't have any nostalgia for RS2's images once I state this: after you get into it, OSRS images have a charm to them. They may be a small shock to the eyes once you look at them, but I guarantee if given the chance they grow on you.what do you win exactly? PvP is full loot at Runescape, you die and you lose it all if you equip the best equipment, the amount of gold you buy for the RL cost of a bond is not worth it especially once you think about how much money may be drawn up in game, I've had tens of thousands of hours at Runescape over the years and Runescape wasn't sponsored.

The ONLY people paying with actual cash for gold are people with less time to perform and get the cash. Point ONE thing in oldschool that may be bought that requires a considerable sum of money which can not be got in game which gives you an edge in PVP OR PVE out. I'm positive you can't do it. Jagex has always been in my experience a fairly stupid company but they wouldn't ruin oldschool like this. As for RuneScape 3, I wouldn't be surprised.I love RuneScape Mobile gold, it brings all memories of my childhood and can be such a better match than what Runescape3 is now. Even though I still play Runescape3. Just want people played with the game they used to back daily. Back without simply focusing on grinding for that next level when grinding for 99 wasn't the main goal but talking to folks, hanging out, doing bizarre stuff and having an enjoyable time. Still enjoy it so much!?
Thanks given by: