Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qatar winter attractions
Souq Waqif
The Corniche
Aspire Park 
Katara Cultural Village
Villaggio
All these places are the best for visiting in winters and offer lots of things for the traveling lovers and fun seekers. My dad and his few friends have to make a plan to explore them after finishing his bus tours from boston to niagara falls. Whats your views about his plan?
Thanks given by:
Daisy! I would like to say that my friend had visited this country and shared her experience with me which was great. After reading your post, and attractions names of this country I remember my friend experience. By the way, in my next days, I am also planning to explore this country so I add these attractions names in my bucket list.
Thanks given by:
Aspire Park is a most exciting fun place of Qatar and tourists can enjoy there winter holidays with family and kids. It is also famous park and my favourite too. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. It is a really great place to enjoy hiking, walking, cycling, photography and many other most exciting things. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try these activities and could make their journey more memorable.
Thanks given by: