Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Profiforex (ECN/STP)- www.profiforex.com
[Image: pf_image.jpg]

Profiforex was founded in 2010. The company has been around for years and has proven to be reliable and trusted by millions of Traders worldwide. We are transparent and honest in our dealings.

Profiforex' clients enjoy the financial services of reliable and respectable broker. We insist on the highest standards so that our clients can be sure that they are trading through reliable and professional liquidity providers.

Our Services:

Wide range of currencies, indices and metals

We offer you access to more than 60 currency pairs, more than 10 indices and metals.

Technology

We use STP technology for executing your orders, there ensuring a guaranteed introduction of your orders on the international markets. In other words, we provide access to the interbank market without passing orders through Dealing Desk. Coupled with low and competitive spreads, we offer you many opportunities for professional growth.

Advantageous Trading Conditions

We believe that every trader should receive the best trading conditions regardless of the size of the deposit. Tight spreads for everyone, low commission, simple and secure withdrawal system - we have developed all this so that nothing disturbs you from trading and you can focus on trading rather than being nervous about hidden charges, doubled commission fees, delayed withdrawals.

Open a Trade Account with a Reliable Forex Broker Today
Thanks given by:
What is your minimum desposit amount and maximum withdraw amount? Also, do you have a swap free account?
Thanks given by:
I called your customer support online and she told me the minimum is $5 and that there is no maximum. I opened a swap-free account and deposited $100 for a test of your platform. So, far trading on the mt4 is very fast and commission is low. I hope I can withdraw my profit soon with no issues. Looking forward to it.
Thanks given by: