Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playa del Morro
Playa del Morro is an outstanding and wonderful place for visit around the world and which you can see in Colombia. It is famous for its incredible beauty and tourists can enjoy there stunning views of nature beauty. It is a one major charming spot of this fabulous country. I also spent a really good time there with my buddies during my last summer holidays. I really enjoyed there photography and we came back with many pleasant memories. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for family vacations. What will you say about it?
I am going to enjoy again my bus trip to montreal
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! I read your post very attentively and know about your great experience of Playa del Morro which I really like. I must say that I have not visited this destination still yet in my life but I want to visit. So would you like to share with me its calling views here which you have captured there while your journey?

Will love to enjoy the best vacation deals from new york.
Thanks given by:
I am going to say that both of you members have shared such interesting details here about Playa del Morro which is good. It is looking really a nice place to try and have a fun time. I am keen to see some shots of this place. Does anyone like to share with me here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: