Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playa Negra
My one of the best friend has suggested me to visit Playa Negra before going to take niagara falls from nyc and told me that it is the most famous attraction of Costa Rica and also the best for adventure lovers. It is the best place for enjoying water venture. I have no idea about it and keen to know other person's views about it.
Thanks given by:
Your friend suggested to you very nice place and I also like to suggest you should visit Playa Negra before taking your Niagara falls from NYC.Playa Negra is beach which always becomes tourist attraction place and they come there annually for visit its rich beauty with mates and family.
Thanks given by:
Playa Negra is located in Cahuita, Costa Rica a unique style beach grabs visitors towards it. The beach is located in a tropical dry forest a visitor could see amazing views of animals wildlife animals like  Mantled howler monkey, Variegated squirrel, Jaguarundi and White nosed coati. That forest has many species of different animal and Beach had also different variety of oceanic animal's species like Humpback Whale, Pacific Dogtooth Snapper, Roosterfish, Mahi-mahi, Skipjack tuna, Sailfish, and the Green Sea Turtle.that remains 6 months dry and other 6 months wet I can tell you about the months and hoping that information would be useful for persons may be willing to go there. 

Years' dry season remains from the month of  Nov to May.
Wet season remains from May to Oct.
Thanks given by: