• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places in Istanbul
Istiklal Caddesi
Maiden's Tower
Beylerbeyi Palace
Galata Bridge
Chora Museum
Ortaköy Mosque
I will visit all the major tourist places in Istanbul and will get a superb kind of experience by this. I am **** sure this will be a remarkable trip of my life an I will get back to home with lots of fun. Would you like to say something about my travel plan? 

I will go for san jose to yosemite trip.
Thanks given by:
Elef! I would like to say best of luck to you for your Istanbul trip and I like the names of the places which are added to your bucket list. I am going to say that Beylerbeyi Palace is a charming historical place to visit there. I suggest you should enjoy walking around the blue water there which will give you amazing memories.
Thanks given by:
Istanbul is such a nice city for visit in Turkey as well as around the world. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its marvellous kind of attractions which make more prominent it. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also visited there before going to enjoyed my toronto to philadelphia bus tour and get great experience there. I will like to suggest other travellers that you must explore its most fabulous Museums while you will move towards ont this awesome city.
Thanks given by: