Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach is an excellent place for visit around the world. It is famous for its rich nature beauty. It is a filled with stunning views of nature beauty and where tourists cna enjoy hiking and photography. I also visited there for having enjoyment. What will you say guys about it?
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that it is a best tourist attraction place in California. I had visited it just a one time but still remind my whole memories and time that i spent there with my friends. I get unforgotten memories through to exploring this place. Hiking and photography are too much interesting activities that makes me amazed still so i suggest to all of you members must explore it if you take a chance for it.

I am so much happy that i have take a chance for grand canyon to los angeles.
Thanks given by:
I am going to say that both of you members have shared really a nice and interesting kind of stuff here about the Pismo Beach which is good. It is an untouched place for me and I wanna see some pictures of the Pismo Beach here to make a sense of this place. Do anyone from you guys like to share few pictures of it here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I must say here that this time I have also visited Pismo Beach personally and enjoyed here so much lucky time because here I was met my class fellows in my university life. I have felt so much lucky we met at this beach and now wanna say that this personal experience of Pismo Beach never forgets ever in my life.
Thanks given by:
Here i would like to add some picture from the side of Pismo beach i hope Abel you like it.
[Image: pismo.jpg]
[Image: 8513.11541.pismo-beach.seacrest-ocean-fr...3x480.jpeg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV5IyxIadJX-zwCdhF8kC...ljqNV8bd2w]
Thanks given by: