Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philadelphia
Philadelphia is the largest city is notable attraction for its rich history. I took visit of  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and have a great fun there.  Liberty Bell, Independence Hall are the best places for me to have fun.  I suggest you members to try this place to have good time like me.
Thanks given by:
I am feeling very bad to tell you that guys have no much idea about Philadelphia. I want to go a there but till yet all in vain regarding this. So would like to know from you some history of this destination and its location then will talk about its attractions. What say would you like to share with all?

Have you ever taken niagara falls ny bus tours?
Thanks given by:
Philadelphia is the home of tourists attraction. There are so many places which are famous among travel freaks. Independence Hall, Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Eastern State Penitentiary, Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University , Franklin Square and lots more around it. Kalin! If you want to visit this city then must visit these attractions.
Thanks given by:
Philadelphia is one of the top tourist destinations in the USA and a name of fun nad happiness because there are countless attractive fun places for the visitants to go around and have a quality of time. I have recently taken a tour of there before my niagara tours and that was loaded with lots of fun. Will suggest you guys to must try this place to have a remarkable time in life.
Thanks given by:
All of you talking about Philadelphia. So I am going to share with all of you some alluring attractions names of this destination.
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Independence Hall
Liberty Bell
Please Touch Museum
Rocky Steps
What say about these attractions?

My san francisco trips was fabulous.
Thanks given by:
The Liberty Bell is an iconic symbol of American independence it is situated in Philadelphia. NORMAN! all the attractions are good but the Liberty Bell is the most attractive thing in Philadelphia. I take the visit Liberty Bell with my father. It is the most wonder attraction of Philadelphia. It is a nice place for visiting.
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that all of these attractions are which you have been shared here with us really nice. I like it and now I wanna say that I will try to go once again Philadelphia for exploring its one of them beautiful attractions which is best for visiting with kids or full family members. I like it and try to go there soon.
Thanks given by:
Ellef...! I totally agree with you that Philadelphia is a home plenty alluring and captivating attraction where tourists can enjoy some time with family and friends. I have been there about few months ago and I explored its numerous places but both of these places like Philadelphia Museum of Art and Independence National Historical Park are top of the list of my favourite attractions.

I am ready to take luray tour
Thanks given by:
Such a great kind of sharing stuff shared here by all of the members. I love to say that Philadelphia is a nice destination or enjoying summer holidays. If you have never still yet enjoyed any kind of summer weekend or holiday in Philadelphia so now after my suggestion tries to go there and enjoy your nice time here.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! Philadelphia is best destinations and i am happy to see i have explored this place, duse i have all in all explored these attractions that you shared in your post anyways I want to see Rocky Steps so can you share with me some images of this place.
Thanks given by: