Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who have the same hobby as you
Hello! I would like to share with you our Tlind Messenger. 
It will let you find a friend with the same hobby in several minutes. Read more in my threads and on our website tlind (dot) io Winking
Thanks given by:
julia_tlind, Through reading your post, I came to know about the Tlind Messenger which is totally new for me. I have not heard about this thing but it seems really impressive to me for finding friends. Do you like to tell me about it in more details as I am keen to know?

I have taken newyork to niagara falls tour.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2017, 02:46 PM)Abel Wrote: julia_tlind,  Through reading your post, I came to know about the Tlind Messenger  which is totally new for me. I have not heard about this thing but it seems really impressive to me for finding friends. Do you like to tell me about it in more details as I am keen to know?

I have taken newyork to niagara falls tour.

Dear Abel, 
thanks for your reply! I am glad to hear that you are interested in our project. This is a smartphone application which allows you not only to find new friends but to earn on your recommendations. It is based on the theory of six degrees of separation. Have you ever heard anything about the theory? 
You can  read about it on our website. Our  website is tlind (dot) io
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2017, 03:54 AM)julia_tlind Wrote: Hello! I would like to share with you our Tlind Messenger. 
It will let you find a friend with the same hobby in several minutes. Read more in my threads and on our website tlind (dot) io Winking

Well that's pretty cool, i mean to find people having same hobbies like me. I love to make friends having similar hobbies they mostly had same visions for life and same thoughts somewhere they can easily understand each other and could be good partner for spending life smoothly. I also joined this community for the same purpose as i love traveling and i was looking for people are carzy like me. Well i am interested to know more julia, i am sure you will Winking
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2017, 03:15 PM)Jannie Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 03:54 AM)julia_tlind Wrote: Hello! I would like to share with you our Tlind Messenger. 

Well that's pretty cool, i mean to find people having same hobbies like me.  I love to make friends having similar hobbies they mostly had same visions for life and same thoughts somewhere they can easily understand each other and could be good partner for spending life smoothly. I also joined this community for the same purpose as i love traveling and i was looking for people are carzy like me.  Well i am interested to know more julia, i am sure you will Winking

I think most of us are here to find people who like doing the same things. And I really like travelling, I have visited about 10 countries and I am not going to stop ))) As for Tlind Messenger, I would like to know your opinion on the application. The main idea is that all registered users can share their contacts in this app and they will be able to earn on sharing the recommendations. I can give you an example. For instance, if I am registered in this app and fond of travelling and I want to find a good guide to visit Italy, I can look through the list of recommandations from the users and contact the guide as soon as posiible. The same with hobbies if you want to find someone who likes taking photos, you can find a photographer etc. The registered users who share their recommendations will get reward for sharing.
Thanks given by:
julia_tlind! I must say that I read your all posts and in your posts, you have shared information about your app of Tlind Messenger in detail which is good. I really like your this app because I also really like to find news people for friendship. Would you like to tell me how we can register in this app?
By the way, you said that you have visited more than 10 countries in your life would you like to share those countries name here?
Thanks given by: