Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parque Nahuelito!!
Have any member know about of Parque Nahuelito actually my brother wants to go there so that's why he asked me. Have any idea about of this place so kindly share with me some details. I hope any members share with me some details so i also can go to this place with my brother.
Thanks given by:
Parque Nahuelito is an amusement park which is located in Argentina. Parque Nahuelito is really attractive and gorgeous place which is perfect for visiting among all kind of fun freaks but near this is much better for wildlife lover. Well, usually, kids also come there for enjoying some of the fun time with parents and friends.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Parque Nahuelito is a great and fantastic place for a family traveling and especially for kids. It is famous for adventure and history lovers. It is an entertaining place. I also have to make a plan to be there with my buddies after listening to my uncle's experience.
Thanks given by:
I would like to see most fabulous places all over the and this is also my most favourite one destination on earth. I also spent a really good time there with my Uncle's family during my last summer holidays. It is a really good place for fun and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. I would love to go there again in my friends in my free time and I want to try there my favourite activities. Any recommendation for us?
Thanks given by:
All members have shared really best information about if this place, and you have spent too much best time with your friends and family. I want also know some outdoor activities names that which I can be enjoyed when I will there.
Thanks given by: