Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris is romantic place!!
Recently I enjoyed my brother marriage and last night all family members decided the new couple should go to honeymoon but all have no idea where the new couple should go.  so I suggest them Paris because this is a best romantic destination. I am sure my brother and his wife will enjoy this place views and spent quality time there.

The niagara fall bus tour is enjoying.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! You have suggested a really nice place to your brother. Paris is a romantic place which is best for exploring for couples. I am sure your and wife will enjoy lots of fun there. I must say that you also suggest to your brother during their journey they also enjoy candle-light dinner there.
Thanks given by:
bentley, I am going to do agree with you here that Paris is really a Romantic and lovely destination for the traveling freaks to go ahead. The Eiffel Tower is the best romantic place of the city which grab the attention of love birds to spend a quality of time there and collect prettiest memories.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Paris is a most romantic place of the world where a lot of couples come here annually and have spent remarkable time with each year. I also visited there with my beloved during my last winter holidays and came back with a lot of pleasant memories. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest interesting points and could make their journey more memorable.
Thanks given by:
I do agree with both of you that Pair is the most promising and dazzling destination for visiting the point of views and also the best for couples and lovebirds. It offers lots of attractions and activities for lovers to explore and do in Paris.
Thanks given by:
I am so happy because all community member agree with my suggestion, after reading all post so then my brother want to explore this place but he said to me this place new for my waif so you can share with me some images of this place so guys shared with me some images of this place
Thanks given by: