Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents come back
I am so much happy for my parents because they had recently come back after enjoying New york to cambridge tour together. Both of them had a lot of fun during it and had explored the many attractive places of NY. My dad says that he would really love to suggest all visitors must try out the beauty of it for fun.
Thanks given by:
Oh, that's great to know about they enjoyed their new york city tour. I am keen to know more about their tour and I am sure other will also like to know let us know what was the most promising place where they had best moment of their journey?
Thanks given by:
Daisy !That's great to know that your parent comes back with good memories from new york to Cambridge tour.I also join this tour more time and always get good and new memories in this tour.Still, I have a keen interested to go there again in my travelling life.New England Aquarium, Trinity church and Beacon Hill are my most favourite places.
Thanks given by:
Wow, so nice of this tour if I will take it. I feel happy to know that I will enjoy here visiting it's of these all attractions like New England Aquarium, Trinity church and Beacon Hill. In just one of the tour. I would try to book it and enjoy my time of fun here with my buddies. Still yet never take it.
Thanks given by: