Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panama City
Isaiah, Your photos makes me want to go back! Panama City. This is a really good place to enjoy something interesting. I had been throwing last days and going to tell you that make my visit credible through having fun on beaches. Let me know what will you like to say about going there?
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2018, 03:12 PM)Isaiah Wrote: Bentley , Actually, I am also going to  Panama City for the first time but must say NORMAN has shared sufficient detail about its attractive places which could be helpful for both of us. Well, here would like to share some images of  Panama City which i have got from my sister's experience.
[Image: corpo_panama.jpg?itok=o0hZ_-mN]
[Image: PC030014-e1483567564927.jpg]
[Image: cropped-panama-noche.jpg]
I really like your sharing and I am going to appreciate your sharing. I am going to this place I just back from my niagara falls bus tours.  I am so curious to go there. I hope when I will there so I enjoy this city's attractive views. what are saying guys about of my excitement?
Thanks given by:
I really love these places and images. It seems so much good and will be such a great and best time for sure. So go ahead and keep it more up like this time always. i am also willing to know and will be so much pretty and marvelous time for sure ahead.
Thanks given by: