Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panama City
Panama City is totally new for me I just heard the name of this city but never visited there in my traveling life. I keen to know about this city because I also make a plan for go there after ending my bus from boston to niagara falls. Anybody will share with some names of attractions of this city? I am waiting for your replies.
Thanks given by:
Panama City is a place which is new for me too. I would like to go for it and would like to have fun there after bus from boston to niagara falls tour. I am sure it will be a great way to enjoy some remarkable time there. Hope so buddy other members would like to add the names of its calling points to must explore.
Thanks given by:
Panama City is the capitle of Panama, and most famous and attractive city for exploring. I visited there after ending the day trips around houston with my mates. It has lot of attractions and things to do for a good time. Casco Viejo, Miraflores Locks, Panama Viejo and Ancon Hill are most famous attrations for enjoyin a good time there.
Thanks given by:
Panama City is a most exciting holiday destination of the world. Thousands of visitors go there annually with family and kids and enjoyed their holidays. I have been there many of the times in my whole life and always spent a lovely time there. It is a really great place for fun and where you can enjoy boating and photography.
Thanks given by:
Buddies I feel bad to say that I have no idea about Panama City because it is the new kind of destination for me and would love to say that you all have shared really nice and useful stuff about it. I have note this destination name in my bucket list for my next tour. I will love to explore this place with my mates and I am sure it will be good for me.
Thanks given by:
Panama is the capital of Panama and it is most famous city and very popular for its attractive places.Well, all guys suggest good places one by one and I also explore all places which they all mentioned in their post.Hopefully for you that it will be helpful for you and you will explore all those places which all guys discussed in their post.Ancon Hill is my best place for spending some time with myself.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! In your post, you have been talking about the attractive places of Panama City. Let me share those places names here.
Man in the Sea Museum
Wonderworks
Slingshot PCB
Carl Gray Park
McKenzie Park
Thanks given by: