Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One painting of my cousin.
My cousin is a painter and make famous places views in one of his painting. Last day she showed me this painting and i am truly saying that it makes me amazed when i saw it for the first time because this looks like a real. I will like to share it with all of you and know your views about it.
[Image: Travel%20Abroad%20Summer.jpg?itok=zHminFxn]

My dad get awesome experience through to his new york bus tour packages and enjoyed a lot.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! I am also amazed after seeing your shared image. You are right it looks real. I must say that your cousin is really good painter which makes this picture awesome. After seeing this image everyone says that it looks real. The main thing is that she has mentioned all the places which are famous around the world in one picture.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, you are right and will like to add here he had shown his effort through this with all of us. I like this so much. Love to say after seeing this remember those moments which I have to spend in NY while this bar harbor bus tour from new york. This was an own kind of experience for me. have you ever visited NY?
Thanks given by: