Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One decision that you still regret in your trading career.
There are many things in our life that we regret or feel that we could have done better. Now, here we are talking about trading career, so point out one thing you still regret and will change if can go in past. I personally feel, I made huge blunder joining wrong companies, as it was massively damaging for me. I am now joined with OctaFX since last 4 years and feel so good and they have helped me get on the track with offering fantastic setting in terms of low spreads, fast execution, cash back, bonuses and all that!
Thanks given by:
I believe joining Instaforex few years ago was the WORST decision I made and I still regret it. I was scammed and torched by their Anti Fraud Department which themselves were fraud! I really regret joining such poorly managed company which cares ZERO for clients!
Thanks given by:
We never knew when even a regulated broker turned into scam and stop paying its traders so don't regret but we can better try to minimize our risk so that we still have few options left if any broker turn into any scam. I think trading with limited capital and withdrawing the profits regularly can be a best way to reduce such risks.
Thanks given by: