Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakwood Theme Park
Oakwood Theme Park is a best place for having fun and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. It is famous for its fun points which attracts the visitors towards it each year. It is also famous park and my favourite too. I have a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. Many travelling and fun lover visited it annually and enjoyed there many interesting fun things. I want to know your personal views about this alluring park? I am waiting for your cool replies?
I am going to enjoy again my bus trip to montreal
Thanks given by:
I have decided to go to Oakwood Theme Park for enjoying its some thrilling rides. Hope so will like to enjoy Megafobia, Flight of the Giant Peach, Tink’s Flying school, Jolly Roger Pirate Ship, Aerodrome. Hope so from these rides i will get adorable experience as will go there after mine bus trips new york city.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, I will like to do agree with you here that Oakwood Theme Park is such a nice place to visit. It is located in Martletwy, Wales and good to visit with family to see BMXs, wooden fort, a 3D-style cinema, a water chute ride and go-karts to have truly a fun time. My sister has been there with her kids and they spent really a good time there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: