Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara falls from nyc
My family members are going to take niagara falls from nyc in next month for the fun. I am feeling sad because I can't take this tour with them due to my university. I have some work of the university therefore, I will not join my family members on this tour. But I am sure all of them must get interesting and exciting memories through this tour. 
Thanks given by:
It's really great news that your family is going for taking Niagara falls from NYC. I hope they enjoy a lot and will come back with good memories. Well in on other way don't feel so sad that you are not join them just chill and arrange a party in your home. Invite your friends to come for enjoy party with you. I hope if you will arrange a party in your home you will enjoy and spend good time with them.
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2017, 06:43 PM)NORMAN Wrote: My family members are going to take niagara falls from nyc in next month for the fun. I am feeling sad because I can't take this tour with them due to my university. I have some work of the university therefore, I will not join my family members on this tour. But I am sure all of them must get interesting and exciting memories through this tour. 

I am so sad to know that you can't join them due to university. It's a really sad thing cause tours sounds really cool which you will miss due to your own work. However, let me know what have you suggested them to do while this?

Do you know about vacation packages to los angeles?
Thanks given by: