Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is one of my most favorite waterfalls in the world. I love it much due to its beauty in the winter season when it becomes freeze. At that time, It looks mind-blowing. Here are some images of my favorite waterfall in frozen shape.

[Image: 150219144826-irpt-frozen-niagara-falls-b...er-169.png]
[Image: 46396907210.jpg]
[Image: Niagara-fall-frozen-hd-images.jpg]

I was having fun with niagara falls bus tours from boston
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Abel , It looks pretty cool to me. This winter i would love to go for niagara falls trips from nyc to enjoy such exciting views. Hope so this time it will freeze in this way. What will you say about a minimum temperature of New York in winters? I am looking to read more about it because in this way will be quite easy to plan a perfect tour for fun around this waterfalls.
Thanks given by:
Abel! Its really gorgeous kind of views that you have added here. I just really love so much its frozen beauty views and so sure that to enjoy it personally is how much a great thing. Well, It's really a great attraction for having a nice time. so what kind of thing that you wanna suggested to those who really wanna go there?
Thanks given by:
I will love to say all members that you have shared really great information about this amazing and charming place with all of us which is really good. I am quite happy because I also have a plan to go there in coming up days to explore the beauty of this fantastic place. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with smiley faces. Any recommendation for me?
Thanks given by:
Abel! Heart touching and attention-grabbing views of the Niagara fall, which you have shared in your post. These views show that it is a wonderful fall to visit in winter season when travelers can enjoy frozen views there. After seeing these images, I remember that time when I had enjoyed this fall frozen views in winter there. By the way, travelers like to visit this fall in summer also or not?
Thanks given by: