Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New york to cambridge tour
I have  bookled my tickets for the New york to cambridge tour  and have a plan to explore the beauty of  Rhode Island, Mit and Harvard University during my this tour to have a great time on this. If you guys want to suggest me more names of teh places to explore during my tour than must share with me cause I love to explore new places during my travel time.
Thanks given by:
What a cool plan you have to make memories around calling places. I also enjoyed a great time in Rhode Island and Harvard University. Hope so it will prove a great travel time for you. Anyway, How many days tour it will be? I ma curious to know and looking to read your next post to know more about your plan and excitement.

Going from denver to yellowstone.
Thanks given by:
Abel, New York to Cambridge tour is a good option for fun time. Rhode Island, MIT, and Harvard University are awesome exploring places for all of the tourist point of views and I hope you will explore other places during your tour like Trinity Church, New England Aquarium, Quincy Market in Boston, Beacon Hill. All of the best awesome and alluring places in my point fo views so just go for exploring incredible sightseeing places.
Thanks given by:
I have a good experience of Rhode Island because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and always spend a lovely time there. It is a really great place to enjoy kayaking, diving, walking, photography and golf surfing. In my point of view, it is a best place to enjoy family holidays. I want to know your views about this place?
Thanks given by: