Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year at Chicago.
Well, I have celebrated my Christmas at New York City and it was really very good for me. Now, I am having a plan to make the new year eve remarkable for me and for that I have selected Chicago. I want to start my new year at that adorable destination while enjoying the countdown and  firework. I am really  optimistic that will be a good thing for me. What you guys will say about it? 

So excited to plan west coast tours america.
Thanks given by:
I think buddy for celebrating theses events you have selected cool places. Both of theses are celebrated on these places with zeal and zest and quite sure this would be an ideal visit of your life. I must willing to know from you for enjoying countdown of new year which place have your selected i Chicago?
Thanks given by:
Elenα, Its cool to see you plan where you will go for next Christmas a year before. I never plan like this because it's too early. Anyway, Hope so will be a fun way for you to go to Chicago to make your celebrations as remarkable as it was to be in New York. Anyway, do you hear about the Chicago.s Christmas celebrations or just have a plan to try something new?
Thanks given by:
Well, Guys as all of you know that New Year is passed right now as 13 days are left of this year as well. Well, I enjoyed my New Year in Chicago and to see the firework and New Year countdown I selected the Chi-Town Rising. I must say it was looking really cool. There was a great hustle and bustle as the people were gathered there in the quantity of millions. The lights, and music was awesome. Here is a view of it.
[Image: NYE+Chicago+rendering+3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
CHI-town Rising is Event venue in Chicago, Few years back I also have been there once. I like to enjoy night parties with my buddies at these kinds of rocking places. really it is the best destination to enjoy the special night like New year etc. The huge crowd at this place is always admirable an enjoyable. I would liek tog o there once again soon.
Thanks given by:
wow, sound cool experience which you share here really inspiring for me. Your happiness seems in your post and I feel so much happy for you enjoyed a new year event in such fabulous place. It is my dream that I will explore its attractions and spend good around them but feel so sad that still, I am untouched to explore it.I hope I will explore it in next year for enjoying new year event as you so I just waiting for this event.

I had enjoyed a good time during mine yosemite tours from los angeles.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea about it but I had been Chicago lots of times in my whole life and always spent a remarkable time with my friends and family members. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its alluring attractions. Now my few cousins also have a plan to go there in coming up days to explore the beauty of this most amazing and awesome city. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for them and they will come back with a lot of pleasant memories. Any suggestion for them?
Thanks given by:
According to traveling point of view, the Chicago is an incredible destination which I had explored lots of times in my traveling life. But I have never been enjoyed any New Year event there. In fact, I heard the travelers experience regarding Chicago New Year event for the first time. After hearing about this, I can easily say that this destination is also really nice for celebrating this event. On this New Year, I will try to enjoy this event there.
Thanks given by: